It's All About Me

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

 I was to introduce my self.My name is Wan Fairuz you can call me wanfa.Now my age is 14 but in october I was 15 years old.I'm studying at 3 senior high school,my feel in three senior high school is very happy because,three senior high school is the best school in Bandung.

 My hobby is playing basket ball.Basket Ball it's like everything in my life.All time I was playing a basketball.My favorite player is Stephen Curry and Michael Jordan,because Curry and Jordan is very good player,he can make the team very compact.
    
I have a family.My father and my mom is live with me in Bandung.The reason why I like basketball is my dad.Because my dad is a good player too,so I learn basketball is from my dad.In Bandung i'm join a basketball club.The name is Garuda Academy.

When I was bored in my home usually I played a guitar and sing.My favorite song is ILYSB from LANY.And also my favorite song when I played a guitar is More Than Words from extrem,that was my favorite song.

Now I want to tell about my mom.My mom is very kind person.When I sick she was give me a food or a medicine.When I have a trouble she was give me a solution.I think she was a very very nice person for me.

I think that's all.Thank You for read my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tur Budaya

EDUPASSION